Start Saving Money on Makeup and Beauty Products
There always seems to be a new makeup or beauty product that we simply must have. Isn’t it tempting to buy the latest and greatest new makeup product, skin care solution or anti aging treatment? If you are a makeup junkie, it’s hard to resist buying an amazing new product.
We all want to be the ultimate “package”, so why not try the latest and greatest new product that will make you look fabulous?
Because this addiction can be very expensive, that’s why!! But there are always new opportunities for you to get great deals on products if you know where and when to buy.
These tips will show you how to save money on makeup and beauty products:
1. Buy your products online. It can save you a lot of money. Internet retailers and distributors can afford to give deeper discounts and promotional offers because they have lower overhead than retail stores.
2. Use product coupons and discount coupons to get additional savings on a particular product. There are many websites that will lead you to particular retailers and distributors that consistently offer product coupons and discount coupons.
3. Take advantage of promotions. Many of the major cosmetic companies such as Clinique and Lancome have promotions where they give away a cosmetic set with a minimum purchase. Many times these promotions can save you money if you use the products they’re offering. But don’t waste money by making a purchase just to get the promotional items. If you don’t like the products, you haven’t wasted your money.
4. Register online or sign up for a newsletter on websites that promote makeup and beauty products. Some of these websites will notify you by e mail when there is a particular promotional deal or special savings opportunity.
5. Buy some of your products and supplies in bulk. Products that you use on a regular basis such as soaps, shampoos, and conditioners can be purchased in bulk to help save money.
6. Seek the distributors and retailers that give away free samples of new makeup and beauty products that you want to try. Many of us have wasted money on a new product or solution that we used and did not like. The free samples allow you to try new products to see if you like them without spending any money.
7. Take advantage of “money back guarantees” when offered on a new product. But if you don’t like it make sure you send it back for a refund! Statistics show that approximately 80% of consumers do not take advantage of such guarantees.
8. Do price comparisons online. There are websites that will help you find the best deal on name brand cosmetics that you may use. Be sure to take shipping charges into consideration which can sometimes make what appears to be an excellent deal a deal breaker.
Start saving money today by taking advantage of opportunities that will save you money on makeup and beauty products.Tags: money back guarantees